Download for Free the New DepEd School Forms As Per DO 58 Series of 2017
These are the updated new school forms of the Department of Education being distributed according to the DepEd Order 58, series of 2017 “Adoption of New School Forms for Kindergarten, Senior High School, Alternative Learning System, Health and Nutrition and Standardization of Permanent Records.”
According to the Department, “this policy institutes new forms to be used in schools and other institutions delivering basic education, particularly Kindergarten, SHS, and ALS, and standardizes the forms for the learners’ Health and Nutrition, and Permanent Records.
The new, standardised forms shall be used in all public schools and ALS Community Learning Centers starting SY 2017-2018. Private schools, state and local colleges and universities as well as other higher educational institutions offering basic education are enjoyed to adopt the said forms.”
Below, I have provided the additional templates (that cannot be found from the previous article I posted) that can be downloaded straight from my DepEd Google Drive. These are for free from our Department, and they are NOT FOR SALE. I think you can also find helpful resources at depedcebuprovince.ph. Please make use of the DepEd forms, fellow teachers:
- School Form 5 SF5K Report on Promotion and Level of Proficiency for Kinder
- Alternative Learning System Forms
- School Form 10 SF10-SHS Senior High School Permanent Record
- School Form 8 SF8 Learner Basic Health and Nutrition Report
- Senior High School Forms
- School Form 10 SF10 Learner’s Permanent Academic Record for Elementary Schools
- School Form 10 SF10 Learner’s Permanent Academic Record for Junior High School
If you find my site helpful and or needs improvements, please leave your comments below. Thank you!