“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”
– Alvin Toffler
MY PHILOSOPHY OF TEACHING
My mission as an educator is to offer and make a difference in facilitating students to gain knowledge and understanding in a supportive social setting where they grow and learn. It is my teaching and learning philosophy to help my students to journey with them in the learning process in an ideal environment where I and my students work together responsibly.
As a lifelong learner, I will continue to be active and creative in exploring and engaging myself to possibilities for personal and professional development. I believe that as a lifelong learner, I continue to be an integrator of learning: optimizing individual and cultural differences.
My professional goal is to engage in continuous learning as a 21st-century educator who is known to be adaptive, visionary, collaborative, risk taker and a communicator. Furthermore, to be equipped with knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values for the 21st century.
As an educator, I also accept intensive academic intervention tasks for learners. An online tutorial program designed for your needs and availability is offered. Leave a message and will get back to you, and let’s try to talk about your learner’s needs.
This School Year 2020-2021, the Department of Education offers different modalities of learning as a response to the new normal in education. If you are enrolled in my class, access our topics and lessons at my Learning Management System.
As a freelancer, I am offering mobile phone and aerial images and videos for your simple project and operational needs with ease, capability and quality at a fraction of the cost and time. Learn more here and we’ll find a solution to your needs.
If you are looking for a resource speaker for Personal Development and Values-related activities, workshops, and seminars for your students or group of teachers, we also offer services on facilitating big or small group activities. Contact us.
- Data Submission of Individual Performance Commitment User Guide and Review Form (IPCRF)
- The Individual Performance Commitment User Guide and Review Form (IPCRF) Data Collection System for S.Y. 2019-2020
- Teaching the Most Essential Learning Competencies for School Year 2020-2021
- DepEd Releases School Year 2020-2021 School Calendar
- COVID-19 Explained: What Happens If You Get Infected
- Downloadable DepEd Forms As Reference for Checking
- A New Brand for Learning Resources Community in the Social Media
- Early Grade Reading Assessment (EGRA) Toolkit: Second Edition in Conducting Learner Reading Assessment
- Administration and Interpretation of Rapid Assessment on Reading Skills (RARS) in Conducting Learner Reading Assessment
- DepEd to Open SY 2020-2021 Early Registration From February 1 to March 6
- Social Security System Implements Web Registration Policy
- Download The Department of Education Manual of Style
- Download the DepEd Service Marks and Visual Identity Manual for your Reference
- Five Things You Need to Know About the Philippine National ID
- Make Mathematics Great Again
Hello ma’am, You may download it right away by right-clicking the image on this site 🙂
hi sir. do you have CBLM for ICF-9?
Hi, Thanks for dropping by. You may just click the particular image of each module and save the file from…
Sir Can you send me a copy of modules from grade 7-9
the student failed in four learning areas but got 75 general ave. will i retain or promote the student? waiting…
Enter your email address below to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.