“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”
– Alvin Toffler
MY PHILOSOPHY OF TEACHING
My mission as an educator is to offer and make a difference in facilitating students to gain knowledge and understanding in a supportive social setting where they grow and learn. It is my teaching and learning philosophy to help my students to journey with them in the learning process in an ideal environment where I and my students work together responsibly.
As a lifelong learner, I will continue to be active and creative in exploring and engaging myself to possibilities for personal and professional development. I believe that as a lifelong learner, I continue to be an integrator of learning: optimizing individual and cultural differences.
My professional goal is to engage in continuous learning as a 21st-century educator who is known to be adaptive, visionary, collaborative, risk-taker and a communicator. Furthermore, to be equipped with knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values for the 21st century.
As an educator, I also accept intensive academic intervention tasks for learners. An online tutorial program designed for your needs and availability is offered. Leave a message and will get back to you, and let’s try to talk about your learner’s needs.
This School Year 2020-2021, the Department of Education offers different modalities of learning as a response to the new normal in education. If you are enrolled in my class, access our topics and lessons at my Learning Management System.
As a freelancer, I am offering mobile phone and aerial images and videos for your simple project and operational needs with ease, capability, and quality at a fraction of the cost and time. Learn more here and we’ll find a solution to your needs.
If you are looking for a resource speaker for Personal Development and Values-related activities, workshops, and seminars for your students or group of teachers, we also offer services on facilitating big or small group activities. Contact us.
- Video for Virtual Class Rules – Proper Etiquette for Online Learning
- What is New? Updated Teachers’ Google Classroom for Online Class
- Data Submission of Individual Performance Commitment User Guide and Review Form (IPCRF)
- The Individual Performance Commitment User Guide and Review Form (IPCRF) Data Collection System for S.Y. 2019-2020
- Teaching the Most Essential Learning Competencies for School Year 2020-2021
- DepEd Releases School Year 2020-2021 School Calendar
- COVID-19 Explained: What Happens If You Get Infected
- Downloadable DepEd Forms As Reference for Checking
- A New Brand for Learning Resources Community in the Social Media
- Early Grade Reading Assessment (EGRA) Toolkit: Second Edition in Conducting Learner Reading Assessment
- Administration and Interpretation of Rapid Assessment on Reading Skills (RARS) in Conducting Learner Reading Assessment
- DepEd to Open SY 2020-2021 Early Registration From February 1 to March 6
- Social Security System Implements Web Registration Policy
- Download The Department of Education Manual of Style
- Download the DepEd Service Marks and Visual Identity Manual for your Reference
Hi ma’am Lorelyn, You may download the updated MELCs by clicking the link at https://vinceleste.com/teaching-the-most-essential-learning-competencies-for-school-year-2020-2021/
Sir, pwede po makahingi ng copy ng MELC for Grade 8 ICF? thank you so much,,, Godbless… 🙂
Hi, Maaari nyo po ma-download gamit ang links na nasa articles mismo.
Hello sir, ask ko lang po if your slm for ICF 9 , can I ask a copy of it?…
i can not download the learning materials for filipino grade 7-10
Enter your email address below to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.